Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Morning

So my laptop hasn't turned on since Christmas Eve, which totally sucks, and it also means I don't spend as much time on the computer as before. Why? Well: the computer downstairs is super slow, and the computer is downstairs......which means I can't gradually get things done while still watching the kids, watching TV, etc. like I did before. Still haven't decided if we are going to try and get it fixed or just replace it.......hmmm

Christmas started at home with the alarm going off at 5:31 (we went to bed at 1:30 a.m., so the 1st several times it went off I don't even remember). We finally got out of bed around 6 a.m., then we got the kids up. Opened presents, had to stop several times to re-charge batteries quickly (didn't want to miss Connor opening the batcave on my camcorder). Connor got a wrestling toy he wanted, a batcave, a movie, book, and some clothes. Savannah got a trike, a Christmas Barbie, and a bunch of clothes. I got a few things I had picked out and some new tank tops, and Scott got a Salads book (he loves Salads), a movie, a shirt, and a new game. Then we quickly got ready and were out the door at 7:30 a.m. (that's what time we were suppose to get to Jim & Pat's, but that just didn't happen we were lucky we got out of there when we did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment