Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve At GG's

So Connor got this super cute little reader that reads 8 Disney books from Grandma & Grandpa for Christmas, and he's been listening to it for almost 45 minutes. I excited! I hope he truley enjoys books as much as I do, I've read over 30+ books this year, and hoping to finish 1 more before the end of the year! Reading = smart! :)

So Christmas Eve we go to church at St. Dennis and then head over to GG's for the Veith Christmas. It's always a pretty crazy and hectic evening at GG's. We eat dinner and then begin to open presents. We go youngest to oldest, so Savannah got to go 1st for the 2nd year in a row. We ended up leaving by 10:30 p.m. and it wasn't near finished yet, I guess they were just finishing up just after midnight. If everyone were to come I think we figured out we'd have over 35 people there. It was a fun time and the kids and us got some really fun stuff. Oh, and this picture doesn't do the night justice, you can only see part of all the presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment