Saturday, December 24, 2011

Popcorn Balls

Christmas Eve, wahoo! Let the spoiling of the children begin, lol! We had banana pancakes with strawberry syrup this morning, yumm! Now I have to do some baking quick, run to the mall, go over to Aunt Ki-Ki's, then it's church and Christmas with GG. So it'll be a pretty full day today!

So on Wednesday night I made Popcorn Balls for Connor's Holiday Program that was on Thursday. I had never made Popcorn Balls before, so I searched online for a recipe. I came across THIS one. I totally burnt my hands making these, but I think it was worth it. While I'm not a fan of popcorn balls I've discovered, Connor & Aunt Ki-Ki dove right in and there's only a few of the 35 left that I made. And of course I had to make them red & green for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment