Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Birthday Cake

Thursday already. Where does the week go? I have my final Marketing assignment due tonight, my last test for Employment Law isn't due for another 2 weeks, so I'm good there. Gotta get moving! Gotta finish Pat's Christmas Present also! I worked on it for almost 2 hours last night, but am only about 55% done.............really need to finish it this week to make sure that I get it in time for Christmas!

So now to post about the cake for Savannah's Birthday Party. If you all remember the fabulous job that Patsy did on Connor's cake it'll be no surprise that she did another amazing job on Savannah's cake. I think she used a different frosting this time though because it was much sweeter than last time, but either way it tasted & looked fabulous. I hope she enjoys doing them for us as much as we enjoy having her do them. I'm already thinking about Connor's 5th Birthday Cake. Can you believe in just 6.5 months Connor will be 5??? Well anyways, here's a picture of the fabulous cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment