Monday, December 19, 2011

The Hangover - Part 2

Can you believe Christmas is only 6 days away? I can't! Still lots to do this week! I finished up reading my Marketing Textbook last night, now I have to read 3 more chapters in my Employment Law Textbook and complete the final exam. Technically I have until Thursday night to complete it but I'll have to finish it Wednesday night so I have Thursday to return the book - it was a rental so it has to be returned by the last day of the semester.

So Friday night we finally got to watch The Hangover - Part 2. Scott LOVED the 1st one so he was super excited to finally see the 2nd one. While it was definitely like the first one, it was outrageously hilarious and disturbing all at the same time. If you like crude humor and can tolerate a lot of F bombs and you loved the 1st one, then i definitely recommend you seeing this one too. Even though we just watched it I guarantee Scott will find some excuse to watch it again in the next several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment