Monday, December 12, 2011

A Broken Arm

Got a little more done on Pat's Christmas Present, only 17% (4 months worth) to go! Other than that it's been a pretty quiet night, we're going to make Connor go to bed early tonight and I have Chicken Stock going right now. Can you believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away? Does everyone have there shopping done? I have only a few things left to get and a few presents left to wrap, but other than that we're done!

So if you haven't heard yet, Miss. Savannah broke her arm last Thursday. It's officially a Buckle Fracture in her left Radius. It happened when Savannah & Grandpa were taking a nap, he thought she was still sleeping and went quickly to the bathroom, when he returned she was on the floor crying. I took her in Thursday to get checked out, they kept saying shoulder so I had them check that out, they also checked out her head and her hips and everything seemed and we were sent home. I noticed Friday morning while watching her crawl that something still didn't seem right. So I called
again and made another appointment for that afternoon. 5 X-rays and an hour and a half after we got there we learned about the fracture. They put her in a splint and sent us home for the weekend. Overall she's doing very well with it. Once and awhile you can tell she gets mad/frustrated with it but it's not a constant complaining. We go in tomorrow morning to UW Children's Hospital to get a real cast. I think I'm going to have them do red one to match for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment