Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Birthday JoJo

Well it looks like Savannah is going to be naughty today and not take a nap, usually she would have been sleeping now for a good 20+ minutes but after 30+ minutes of attempting to get her to take a nap I've pretty much given up. Anyways, it's past her 1st Birthday so she can get by with only 1 nap...... I guess we'll see how today goes!

So on Sunday we went to the 2nd 1/2 of the Care Bear Birthday Party Weekend! My good friend Mandi's middle child JoJo (Josephyne) 3rd Birthday was this week, so we got together at their church to celebrate. It's always nice to see Mandi and her family and we try to catch up as much as possible in the short amount of time we get to talk to each other. I hope JoJo had a great party and really enjoys the play food that we gave her (which I hear will go great with her Christmas present)!

No comments:

Post a Comment