Monday, November 21, 2011

Zucchini Bread

So Scott's off of work this week which completely throws our morning routine out of whack...... you would think with 2 people home in the morning more would get done around the house but I think the opposite is true and less gets done. I did unload the dishwasher this morning so at least 1 thing got done, lol, hopefully I'll get motivated to get some laundry done too.

So yesterday I tried a new recipe from allrecipes.com for some Zucchini Bread. I changed a few things with the recipe. 1st I used part Veg Oil and Part Olive Oil because I didn't have enough Veg Oil at home. 2nd I took out 1/2 cup of the sugar and replaced it with brown sugar (someone suggested that in the comments section). 3rd I used Pampered Chef's mini loaf pan instead of a large pan to cook it in. The recipe ended up making 5 mini loafs. I made 3 with nuts and 2 without nuts just in case someone didn't want the nuts and gave one of each to my friend Aimee who stopped by the house yesterday. Scott and I both tried a piece of it last night and I thought it tasted really good! Warm Zucchini Bread with a little butter (one of the only thing I use butter on), yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment