Friday, November 11, 2011

Dolly Priss

It's Friday, It's Friday! And you know what that means? We started our new bedtime routine 1 week ago, so we'll be doing another sleep log tonight! I'll post it sometime tomorrow and give you an idea on how it's working for us and then what we're going to do next.

So for Savannah's Birthday I bought this super cute dress from JcPenney's to wear but I was having a hard time finding the perfect headband to go with it. With my coupon's and sale I got the dress for only like $2 so I felt I could splurge a little bit if I needed to. I searched the Internet up and down and found what I wanted except it was the wrong color. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if she would be willing to make me one in the colors I wanted, and she did! Dolly Priss and her Mommy Miss is the name of her company and I'm so glad I found her. You can find her on Facebook, EBay and Etsy. I had originally found her on Etsy but I believe I contacted her on Facebook. Either way, check her out! She has some beautiful items you can bid on, buy, or if you need something in another color just message her. She was reasonably priced, she got it to me relatively quickly and the headband is beautiful! The picture really doesn't do it justice, but I'll post it anyways to give you an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment