Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday

Well I didn't get nearly as much accomplished today as I wanted to. I still have time to get some stuff done but I really don't have the motivation to do it. Just sitting here playing on the computer while Scott plays with the kids in the kitchen with Play Doh. Really have to do some homework and finish cleaning my room since I took everything out of my closet and now it's all over my bed.

So with Thanksgiving comes Black Friday, the day of shopping. I've only been participating in Black Friday for the last couple of years, but it's been a lot of fun. Chrissy picked me up at 9:30 pm to head to Walmart. We went there last year so we weren't expecting it to be as busy as it was this year. There was no were to park and we had to park a few blocks away. We looked ridiculous running to the store trying to get there at 10 p.m. so we didn't miss any of the sales. We got in and out fairly quickly and then headed to Kohl's. We got there at 11:15 but they weren't opened until midnight so we sat in her vehicle for awhile so we didn't have to stand out in the cold. Again, we were in and out fairly quickly , stopped by Target but didn't buy anything, and then was home a little after 1 a.m. Got about 2 hours of sleep then headed out again, this time with Miss. Savannah. We picked up Pat and went to the mall for awhile. Picked up some super cute PJ's for Connor from Gymboree for pretty cheap and some other stuff as well. Afterwards we went and picked up Granny, went to breakfast, then to Shopko & Target. I finished almost all of my Christmas shopping, I do have a few things to pick up still but am about 93% done I would say, and they are all wrapped as well! Bring on the Christmas Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment