Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pumpkin Pie

Black Friday shopping is less than 4 hours away, are you feeling it? Getting exciting, thinking about taking a 2ish hour nap before going out though.......don't know how long I'll make it without a nap, especially since Savannah was up every 2-3 hours last night, I'm already dragging and it's just after 6. Going to feed Savannah quick, maybe take a shower and then if they family will let me I'll lay down for a bit.

So for Thanksgiving this year I decided to use some of the Pumpkin Puree I made this fall to make Pumpkin Pie, yes I made a Pumpkin Pie entirely from scratch, cooked my own pumpkin and everything, how many people can say they've done that before? I thought were were going to get 3, but it made more than I planned, so we got 4 pies and 1 crust less pie. I made Scott eat some for breakfast this morning just to make sure it was edible, lol, and it actually turned out really good. If you ever have the chance to make your own Pumpkin Pie from Pumpkins you grow, do it! It was fun to do and now I can say I've done it!

No comments:

Post a Comment