Sunday, November 6, 2011

Up In The Air

The weekend is almost over with, AHH, they go by way to fast. Started handing out Savannah's birthday invites today, can you believe she's almost a year old? I can't! Time goes by way to fast, it almost makes me want another baby, almost, lol, maybe when she sleeps better & we don't have to buy her diapers, then maybe.

So another Friday night we spent watching a movie and eating popcorn, a movie we picked up from the Library. This time we picked Up In The Air with George Clooney in it. I knew it was up for a bunch of awards a year or two ago, so I figured it would be pretty good. I enjoyed the movie and I think everyone should see it once. The only part I didn't like was the ending. I didn't like how the chick ended up having another family and he was just a "side" item. But I guess you can't have movies end the way you want them to every time. I'm glad I saw the movie, not sure I'll ever see it again, but it's definitely worth seeing once.

No comments:

Post a Comment