Saturday, November 12, 2011

Frenemy

Sitting around with Jessica and Justin waiting for our Spaghetti Sauce to be complete. Scott took Connor to the bowling ally and I just got Savannah to sleep, so we're just watching Justin play his XBox. I know Walmart has a really good Black Friday deal for them, so maybe we'll get one....it would be fun, but I don't think I want to spend that kind of money on a video game considering we rarely play our Wii.

So another Friday night and we watched another movie we picked up from the Library. This time we picked up the movie Frenemy. I had never heard of the movie but we saw that Zach was in it, so we figured we'd try it out. Have any of you ever seen it? Well I advise you to never get it. It was by far the worst movie I've ever seen. The plot didn't make sense, they talked a lot about drugs and murder and it was disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I love a good slasher movie once and awhile, but this was just so bad it was disturbing and just plain wrong. Never ever be tempted to pick up this movie it'll just be a waste of 80 minutes of your life! Also, I'm still confused as to why Zach is on the cover of this movie because he's barley in this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment