Friday, November 18, 2011

Lace Leggings

So yesterday was the first time in over 2 weeks I didn't make a post. Yesterday was a very busy day! I added some more items to AJsCanning (so check it out!) and also I had dinner at the in-laws, went to the grocery store, had a Marketing assignment due last night and then I stayed up late to watch the 2 hour Private Practice.

So awhile back there was a contest to win a pair of free Lace Leggings. It required my lovely family & friends to "LIKE" Lace Leggings and mention that I sent them there, with a minimum of 5 referrals. Well I believe I must have been the only person who saw the contest post because I am the only one who had any referrals and I had more than 5, so I got a free pair! Today is the first time I've put them on Savannah, they are a little big because I got the toddler size (18month-3T I believe) so she can wear them as long as possible. They are super cute! Thank you all who helped me out to receive these super cute leggings. I may have to buy a few more pairs in the different colors. If you are interested you can contact Lake Leggings on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment