Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

So it's already November, crazy, isn't it? Christmas is less than 2 months away, Savannah's Birthday is a month away and Thanksgiving is only about 3 weeks away........which means the craziness of Black Friday Shopping! I've gone the last 2 years with the in-laws, but not sure if I'm going to go this year....... in order to do it, I think I would have to bring Savannah, or stop by the house ever 4ish hours...........not sure how that'll work, I guess I'll have to decide as we get closer to it!

So Sunday we went over to the in-laws to carve our Halloween pumpkins. We actually had 2 sets of pumpkins, 1 we picked the previous weekend and 1 set that we got out of our garden. We never did end up carving the ones out of our garden, so I'll actually probably just turn them into Pumpkin Puree later this week to use 'em up. Anyways, so we carved a few pumpkins over at the in-laws, I did an Elmo (which Scott ended up finishing for me), and Scott and I did just 2 random "pumpkin faces". We were going to bring over our kit so we could have done some cool faces, but we ended up forgetting. Oh well, guess I'll just put it back in the Halloween box for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment