Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Saturday night of our long weekend, where has the weekend gone? I love when we have lots of stuff to do on the weekends but at the same time I hate it because then it goes by even quicker. It doesn't help that I took a nice hour and a half nap with Savannah today to, which makes the time go by faster as well.

So Thanksgiving has come and go. Savannah's last "1st" Holiday! We started the day at the in-laws, then headed over to John & Carol's then headed over to Aunt Missy's house. Holiday's are fun because we get to see everyone but I feel bad that it seems like we are never at one place very long, but what do you do? Gotta make the rounds which means only a limited time at each place. Packers won (mixed feelings), Dolphins lost (sad) and the 49ers lost (glad), there was good food everywhere we went and also lots of talk about Black Friday. We called it a night relatively early to try and get home so I could rest for the big shopping extravaganza, which didn't happen, but oh well I guess. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and ate a lot of amazing food!

No comments:

Post a Comment