Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Nursery Rhymes Collection

Still snowing outside, was totally not ready for this. I don't know why it surprises me every year, we are in Wisconsin and it has been known to snow in October..........still doesn't mean I like it though. Scott better stay true to his promise and let me retire someplace warm!

So we recently finished reading My Nursery Rhymes Collection to the kids. I can't remember where I bought this, but I think it was before Connor was born. I've read one or two here or there, but never the entire thing, so we decided to. With Savannah's new bedtime routine we've incorporated 20 minutes of reading time so this was the perfect opportunity to get through the book. This book is a great purchase and I'm glad we got it, it has so many of the classics in it along with several I had never heard before. Connor enjoyed it and his two favorites are the Grand Old Duke of York, and Humpty Dumpty. It looks like the book was re-released this year, so I'm not sure how different the new version is compared to the version that was released in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment