Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Full Frontal Nudity

So last night was crappy..........Savannah tossed and turned all night........ I figured she would have slept good because when we went out to dinner last night she ate a ton of food........maybe she ate to much? I doubt it....... babies are much more likely to stop when they are full than adults........like myself, who ate way to much last night and paid for it later!

So Sunday I finished reading Full Frontal Nudity - The Making of an Accidental Actor - by Harry Hamlin. I didn't really know what to expect from the book - I had never heard of Harry Hamlin before but I got it for like $2 at Borders when they were closing, so I figured I couldn't lose much from picking this up. And I'm not disappointed that I did buy it. I realized I had seen something he was in (Harpers Island) and that he had an interesting life back in the late 60's and early 70's. I can't imagine going through some of the things that he went threw. Even if you don't' know who Harry Hamlin is I recommend picking up this book it was very interesting and it didn't take long to read. Now I'm going to read the No-Cry Sleep Solution! I'm hoping we learn something to help Savannah sleep better!

No comments:

Post a Comment