Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Italian Beef Barley Soup

It's snowing outside, yuck! I really hate snow. It's barley sticking, so hopefully it doesn't stay around for long. This reminds me, I really need to get in and get new tires, I've had these ones for 4 years now, so I'm assuming I probably am in need for new ones.

So Monday night I made Italian Beef Barley soup for dinner. I found the recipe on Allrecipes.com and decided it sounded pretty good, so we tried it out. The only difference in the recipe when I made it is that I didn't crumble the cubes (to hard, I tried) and I added a little Garlic Garlic from Tastefully Simple in there. The recipe turned out good, and it's a great starter recipe. If we ever make it again we'll be adding some combination of the following: potatoes, carrots and celery. It just seemed that it was missing something and I think one of those (or all of them) would add to the soup and make it just a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment