Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Trip To The Zoo

So I just finished the book I was reading, so now I have to dig through my stack of books that I haven't read yet. I still have several Danielle Steel books, a few Nora Roberts, and a couple other misc. ones to read. I'm thinking another Danielle Steel, those go quickly for me, and are easy to read, but I like that sometimes.

So every year for Connor's birthday we start the day off by going to get his pictures taken at JcPenneys (Can't post any pictures here for some reason........they changed the way their albums view online, so I can't save them to my computer - find the link on my FB page if you want to see them). After that we go to the Zoo. This year we took some lunch and started off with that, and then walked around. We stayed for about 2 hours, took our usual pictures and ended up with a super messy Popsicle and a rubber snack from the gift store. (1st birthday - stuffed snack, 2nd birthday - stuffed polar bear, 3rd birthday - stuffed frog).

No comments:

Post a Comment