Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ground Turkey Casserole

So tonight I'll finish Day 20 of the 30 day Shred, which means I'll be getting a weight check in the morning..........I think I've lost at least another pound or two since Day 10, so we shall see!! I think it'll be a little disappointing and discouraging if the scale hasn't budged, but I'm pretty sure it has.

So tonight I got Scott to make a new recipe for the family. It was a Ground Turkey Casserole from allrecipes.com. Can I just say, yumm!! The only difference we made to it is Scott added 16oz of noodles instead of 12oz. Probably not the healthiest dish in the world with all the cheese in stuff, but it wouldn't be to bad if you used low-fat of everything. There was even enough to freeze a bunch for to use it for dinner in a week or two and enough for Scott to take for lunch on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment