Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sweet Potato Fries & Apples

So right now Scott & Connor are gone helping the Moore's bring home their new swing set, so it's just me & Savannah chillin at home. Next weekend I have my Tastefully Simple party, so I'm trying to get some of the cleaning done. I did manage to clean my entire bathroom, which desperately needed it!! If you are interested in ordering anything from my party, let me know and I'll e-mail you an invite to shop online!

So Friday we started our next foods of Baby Led Weaning. This time it was Sweet Potato Fries & Apples. The Sweet Potato Fries I made the night before, cooked them in the oven with a little bit of oil on top of them. The recipe called for Olive Oil, which I thought we had, but as I was making them Scott informed me he used the rest of it up when we had Asparagus the other night......so I used Veggie Oil instead. She seemed to like the fries, but the Apples were a little more difficult. I had just sliced them with my Pampered Chef Apple Slicer, but I think the pieces were to big....so I'll be making them smaller tonight, probably cut them in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment