Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Eat Pray Love

So we have another fun-filled weekend coming up. Between Lily's Birthday Party, Connor's Birthday Party, and the 4th of July - even though it's a long weekend it's going to go by fast! Saturday before Lily's party we have to get Connor out of the house so we can put together his swing-set that we got him for his birthday! Weekend - you're almost here!

So I got the movie Eat Pray Love for Mother's Day I believe......I love Julia Roberts, and it was a cute movie, BUT I don't think I'll be calling this my favorite Julia Roberts movie. I have to be honost though the first 1/2 of the movie I wasn't watching as closely as I should have been (I was researching what digital camera to buy with all my $$ I got for my birthday). It held my interest enough though that I will watch it again (and make sure I watch it more closely) and I am very interested in reading the book, so I'll probably be putting that on my Christmas List!

No comments:

Post a Comment