Monday, June 20, 2011

Ducks

So in 1 week I turn 25 years old...........in 1 week!! A 1/4 of a centruy........2.5 decades.......ugh.........as if I wasn't feel old enough......We picked up my cousin Hanna on Saturday on the way to the Dells and got to talking........I remember when not everyone had a computer, we got ours in 6th grade.......I remember when there was no Internet......these are things that have been around her entire life.......along with cell phones, which I didn't have my own cell phone until I was 17! Birthdays always make me sad.........I don't want to get older.......old age kind of scares me.....and it's coming entirely way to fast...........

So Saturday after picking up Hanna we met John & Carol at the Original Wisconsin Ducks. It seems like forever when I went on these, and I thought it would be fun to take Connor on them, PLUS we had a 50% off coupon! So we took the one hour tour. Our guide was pretty funny, got Carol wet (we were all in the back 2 rows), and Connor had fun looking at the water and searching for animals. Savannah seemed to like it as well because she stayed awake for the entire trip even though she was all comfy and warm in my BabyHawk Wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment