Sunday, June 26, 2011

Paddle Boat

So in a little over an hour or so, Jessica will be coming over. We're going to go pick strawberries and then make some BanBerry Jam (Bananas & Strawberries if you didn't catch that). I found the recipe online somewhere, but can't remember where. I sure hope it turns out good, cause it sure sounds yummy!!

So yesterday we made the trip up to Rio to the campgrounds that Scott's family goes to pretty much every year. We left our house just after noon, and it's a little over a half hour to get there. One of the first things we did was get our swim suits out and head to the pond, where Carol rented a paddle boat for an hour. I don't remember the last time I was on a paddle boat, it was a lot of fun, but a lot of work. It didn't help that I had done my work out video earlier in the day so my legs were already tired..........needless to say I didn't paddle for very long and made Scott do it instead, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment