Friday, June 3, 2011

Three Junes

It's Finally Friday, YAY! Sometimes I think the week went by super fast and sometimes it seemed to drag on forever......so I don't know....lol......this weekend is another fun filled weekend. Scott is working tomorrow morning, I will be taking the kids to my friend Mandi's Son's 1st Birthday Party, then we'll be meeting up at Molly's graduation party. Sunday I think we'll end up at Aunt Missy's for dinner (not 100% sure though...I know they had a few things going on this weekend also). So I guess it's not completely crazy & filled, so hopefully it doesn't fly by to fast!

So today I finally finished reading Three Junes by Julia Glass. It took me about 3 weeks to read it (with only reading while pumping at work). Overall I liked the characters and I liked the book, however it felt like it was missing things. The book was written in 3 different sections, and I kept waiting for the sections to connect more than they did. It seemed there were a lot of questions left unanswered or for you to guess at, I wish some of the issues would have resolved a little more than they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment