Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Swimming Lessons

So far so good this week with the 30 Day Shred. I finished Day 18 last night, and if I continue every night I'll finish with it on June 25th, right before my birthday, which was my goal. So hopefully I can find the energy to pry my butt off this couch so I can get Day 19 done!

So tonight was the beginning of Swimming Lessons for both kids. Connor did such an amazing job. If you remember from last summer he ended up failing Preschool 1, which was to be expected, considering it was the first time he had ever been in a pool without Scott or I. But he is doing noticeably better which is good considering we signed him up for Preschool 2 classes for the second 1/2 of the summer. Savannah did awesome as well. She only wined a couple of times, but it was kind of cold, so I don't blame her. Scott took 1 close up picture of Savannah, but her eyes ended up being closed.....I'll take better ones next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment