Sunday, June 5, 2011

AJ Turns 1

Sitting here eating a Volcano Burrito from Taco Bell.........yumm!! I recommend it to a co-worker the other day, so I've been thinking about it ever since. Have you ever tried one? If you haven't, you should!

So yesterday we went to my friend Mandi's son's 1st Birthday. Can't believe he's already 1 year old. I remember getting the text message from her saying he was born. Unfortunately I was on my way to Michigan, so there wouldn't have been a way for me to go visit him in the hospital. He sure is a cute little chunk now! His theme was Sesame Street (Connor's was for his 2nd Birthday). We got him a cool guitar and a Sesame Street Puzzle. He also got some other cool "boy" toys and a bunch of summer clothes. Happy 1st Birthday AJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment