Friday, July 1, 2011

Cake Time

OMG - Work..........ugh! I had to do a TON of billing (not typically my job) and I felt like I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off........the joys of having new people at work......not her fault, just a bad time to try and train someone, so it was just easier to do most of it myself........hopefully next month she'll be more comfortable and know more about what she's doing so I don't feel like I need a very strong drink after work.......

So after going to the Zoo yesterday we came home and I took a nap while the boys watched Lion King. Afterwards we headed to swimming lessons and then McDonald's for dinner. After that we came back to the house for cake, yumm! He also got a few small presents from the Moore's, some toys for the pool, that he got to open. I think overall his birthday was great for him, but mad me sad. After tucking him in last night I just watched him for awhile and cried a little bit.....what can i say.........my baby is growing up to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment