Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pork Tenderloin & Potatoes

So yesterday we ended up going to the Dane County Fair (more on that later), and then had Cody & Amber over for a cook out. Today we're just kind of chilling. Ate a late breakfast, now I'm in the process of making pickles, and then it's off to Janelle's 1st Birthday Party. I'm hoping to get some scrap booking done tonight as well, we'll see if that happens or not!

So Friday night we had a wonderful dinner. We got 2 recipes off of allrecipes.com, the first recipe is called Easy & Elegant Pork Tenderloin, and for a side we made Lemon Parsley Potatoes. I am usually not a pork fan but this was awesome! We ended up having to cook it for 45 minutes (instead of the 35 the recipe says), and we added a little of Tastefully Simple's Onion Onion and Garlic Garlic on top. The meat was so moist, and the flavors all together were wonderful. The potatoes were really good to, but I was not nearly as impressed as I was with the pork. It was very easy to make, Scott did it all by himself while I was on my way home from work. The other great thing about this recipe is it cost us about $15 to make the meal, but we have more than enough to have it as a meal for Monday night too. So $15 for 2 meals, not a bad deal! Can't wait to eat it again on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment