Sunday, July 31, 2011

Picture Time

So it's Sunday night....I think it might be the worst night of the week........the weekend comes to a close and you know you have to get up early the next day to go to work.......this week will be my super busy week at work, so at least it'll go by fast, and on top of that we have Connor's Swimming Lessons on Tuesday & Thursday, dinner over at Jim & Pat's on Wednesday, so before you know it the weekend will be here again!

Tomorrow Savannah will be 8 months old. To break up the year we decided to do 8 month pictures (Easter was at 4 months, so I didn't want to go all the way to her 1st birthday before getting them done again). We usually go to JcPenney's to get pictures taken, but I really couldn't narrow it down to 2 outfits (their limit), so we decided to go to Portrait Innovations instead. We've been there before (Mother's Day pictures), so we kind of knew what to expect. Unfortunately we got the new girl who really didn't know what she was doing, so she took longer than normal, and some of the stuff she wanted to do was just DUMB, I wont go into a lot of details, but while looking through all the pictures at the end I was definitely disappointed. Don't get me wrong there were some good pictures to choose from and we did walk away with spending quit a bunch of money, I just feel for the money we spent they could have been better. We will probably go back there for Christmas pictures, I just hope we don't get a new person!

No comments:

Post a Comment