Monday, July 18, 2011

Camp Fire

Ugh....there's so much that needs to be done around the house. I need a week off of work and kids just to get the house organized, but since that'll never happen........I guess my house will just always be a mess........I just wish I had more motivation after work to get some of this stuff done, but I just don't..........I really wish Savannah would start sleeping through the night...........

So this past weekend we went camping at Pride of America Campgrounds in Pardeeville, WI. The first night we just spent time getting everything set up (thanks John & Carol for letting us use the camper!), eat some dinner & then spend some time around the fire. We had some time to make some smores, yum! But shortly after night came the mosquito's came out like mad crazy and we had to call it an early night and head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment