Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Scooby Party

About to go read Connor a story so he can go to bed, then I think I'm going to go to bed myself. There is so many things that need to get done around the house, but I'm just plan to tired to do any of it. I really wish Savannah would sleep better at night.......but nope..........she's still getting up usually 2 times every night.......

So Sunday we celebrated Connor's 4th Birthday with a Scooby Doo Party! It was a great party, most of the important family was there (there were a few I wish that would have come but didn't....but life is busy, and I understand not everyone can make it). Connor got a lot of awesome stuff including a Pirate Ship from Uncle Steve, a kitchen from Grandma & Grandpa, some PJ's, games, movies, and of course his awesome swing set from us. And don't forget about the awesome cake that Patsy made for the party too! Couldn't ask for much better (well maybe if the breeze stayed consistent cause it was a pretty warm day), I think Connor had an excellent day with awesome people!

No comments:

Post a Comment