Saturday, September 17, 2011

Zucchini Cake

Just got home from the bowling ally, Scott will be bowling every other Saturday night for awhile while John recovers from his surgery that he will have this Monday. At least he'll get to do it for awhile. Last year he got to bowl every Tuesday night on a Men's League out in DeForest, but we just can't afford it this year with me going part-time.

This past Sunday I decided to make a Zucchini Cake to take over to Matt & Chrissy's Monday night for the first Dolphins game of the year. I followed the recipe exactly except that it did not take 80 minutes to cook, only 55 minutes using a Pampered Chef Stone. I do think I ended up drizzling the frosting to soon because it ended up absorbing into the cake. Oh well though, it didn't matter, because it was WONDERFUL! I will definitely be making this again soon, and actually have everything I need to do so, just need an occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment