Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bittersweet

So it's officially, in exactly 2 weeks Savannah got 4 teeth. That means 15 days ago she only had 1 tooth, and now she has 5. Poor Girl! There is still 1 more than she will get soon, then I hope we have a nice long break before she gets anymore. Between all these teeth and the damn cold she's had for almost 3 weeks, it's been a pretty miserable month!

So the other day I finished book #22 of the year - Bittersweet by Danielle Steel. It wasn't my favorite Danielle Steel book, but I did enjoy it. I really like when the ending turns out the way that I want, even though it's completely unrealistic and I doubt that it would end that way in real life.......maybe I'm just a pessimist......The story is about a mom of 4 who decides she wants to go back to work, but her husband is completely against it. This is her story about what happens to them and her struggle to do what is right for her. Now onto reading "Nanny Returns", I got it for like 50 cents at Borders while it was closing, and since I read the first one I figured I'd read the sequel even if it ends up being crappy at least it was cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment