Friday, September 9, 2011

Heaven Is For Real

So we're on Connors 2nd day of school, which means my first day all by myself doing the routine. I think I have a good system in order, hopefully it'll stick. 6:45 wake up, food for Connor & me, play on the computer, get both of us dressed, wake Savannah get her dressed & fed then out the door by 8:00. Get home with Savannah at 8:20, feed (food), clean until 9:30, rock Savannah to sleep, 9:40-10 homework, 10:00-10:15 play on computer then get lunch ready for work, wake Savannah & feed, then out the door at 10:40. Then I'll drop the kids off at grandmas get to work before noon and have an early lunch with Scott before I work 12-5.

So this past weekend I had saw on Chrissy's facebook page that she had read a book called "Heaven Is For Real" by Todd Burpo. I looked it up on my shelfari account and thought it would be a good book to read, so Chrissy let me borrow it. Wow. That pretty much sums up the book! It's a real story about a 4 year old boy who goes to heaven. There are things that are hard for me to believe, but you have to believe this story. Why? The things that he remembers seeing and tells his family is straight out of the bible. Things that there is no way that a 4 year old would know without really seeing it. If you are at all curious about this book I totally recommend it, it will amaze you in ways you didn't even know were possible. Now onto one of my many Danielle Steel books I have sitting in Savannah's room to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment