Monday, September 19, 2011

Fluffy French Toast

Another week has begun. Connor insisted that he didn't want to go to school today, so I thought dropping him off was going to be a pain, and that he would cry.......but nope! He surprised me, he gave me a kiss, smiled at me, and I left, no tears, no clingyness, nothing! Almost wants to make me cry!

So yesterday I decided to make French Toast for breakfast. (Which I've never actually done before)Scott usually makes our breakfast when we do something big, but for some reason he's been having a problem with French Toast and always makes it soggy..........So I went to my wonderful recipe website, allrecipes.com and found the recipe Fluffy French Toast. Yummy! I followed the recipe exactly and made them alongside some sausage links. They had a great flavor to them and they weren't soggy at all. Of course Scott had to ask me how I didn't get them soggy.......come to find out, he was holding the bread in the bowl.......yeah........can't do that! A little dip is all it needs. Everyone loved them and the four of us devoured it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment