Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs

Sitting here catching up on Survivor. Thinking about what to do today. Scott is going to head over to his sisters for the Dolphins game, but I think I'm going to stay home and just chill by myself for awhile (well, Savannah will be home probably too, but maybe we can take a nap together).

So last week we had a pot luck at work. I made Zucchini Bars for myself to bring, and then I made Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs for Scott to bring. This is the first time I made Deviled Eggs, and I think for a first time they were amazing. They were kind of a pain in the butt to make, and I didn't realize how much work they took, but it was worth it. I'm not a big fan of mayo or mustard, and sometimes Deviled Eggs are way over powdered by those ingredients, but this recipe was perfect for me. I really enjoyed them and if I ever make Deviled Eggs again I'll probably use this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment