Monday, September 5, 2011

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

So this weekend allergies seem to kick into full gear and I'm completely miserable! I've used almost a 1/2 a roll of toilet paper just to keep up with my nose, and yes I've taken allergy medicine.........and it doesn't seem to have helped at all! Savannah also slept like crap last night plus the times I just woke up to blow my noise...........hopefully tonight is a better tonight, otherwise these last 2 full days of work are going to suck!

Saturday I finished reading the book The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. If you didn't know it already it's part of a 3 book series that has Swedish (I believe) movies already made and they are working on making them in America. The first 50-80 pages I thought were incredibly boring and I didn't know what all the hype was about....... The middle 500 pages were amazing! It kept me guessing and wondering and I didn't want to put the book down. After they solved the mystery though, the last 50-75 pages again I didn't really find interesting......So, the first second was boring, the middle was amazing and the ending was okay.........so overall I enjoyed the book and I will be putting the other 2 books on my Christmas list this year so hopefully I can read them next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment