Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ella Turns 1

Sunday morning and about to make some breakfast, but for now I'm being a little lazy and playing on the computer. I'm trying to ignore the huge mess in my living room........we had 4 kids 4 and under here yesterday which = HUGE mess..........guess you all know what I'll be doing tomorrow morning when Connor is at school. At least it was really nice to see Heather & the girls!

So Friday was my goddaughters 1st Birthday, and yesterday was her party. They had a zoo type theme and it was out in their huge garage. I think everything turned out pretty nice. She got some wonderful presents (we got her an outfit, some bubble bath & a wash cloth, a shopping cart & a precious moment letter "e") she also got an awesome barbie jeep (hoping for same-a-like for Savannah's birthday) and a super cute chair. And also her cake was really cute! I hope she had a wonderful birthday! Happy 1st Birthday Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment