Saturday, June 23, 2012

4k Graduate

So I took my first Accounting 1 test on Thursday, and he said he would probably have the grades up on Saturday night.......... I still checked several times yesterday, and have checked several times already today. I really hope he gets those grades up soon, I really think I got an A and would like conformation that I did!

I know its been a couple of weeks, but I wanted to post Connor's super cute 4k Graduation Picture. They had a little ceremony, sang 2 songs, handed out their diplomas and then we got to eat some snacks and play outside for awhile. Not very long (a co-workers was 2 hours long........can't imagine what they would do for 2 hours, lol) but at least it was something (a friend of mines didn't have a ceremony for 4k). It was a lot of fun and I'll miss all of his little friends that I knew all by name. Most of the kids he will never see again, he will see a couple at his birthday party and maybe he'll stay in touch with one or two though out the year - I really hope him and his bff Matthew will stay in touch, but it will be hard since they wont be going to the same school next year. Can't believe my baby will start kindergarten in September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment