Monday, June 4, 2012

Candie's Bridal Shower

Almost 9 o'clock? Where did the time go tonight? Got the new blinds up in the house, watered the garden and scrubbed the kitchen. Total time spent cleaning the kitchen today = about 1.5 hours, and I'm maybe 40-45% of the way done with it. Oh my gosh I didn't realize how gross my kitchen actually was!

So a few weeks ago I went over to Scott's aunt's house to celebrate his cousin's upcoming wedding with her bridal shower. The theme was tea party, which was really cute! It was very simple but very pretty and everyone got to bring home a teacup filled with chocolate. For her shower we got her one of those glass dishes that has the nice carrying cases to keep the dish warm if you need to travel with it. I hope she had a great time at her party and I can't wait to celebrate their wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment