Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Story For Little Ones

So after checking a bazillion times on Friday and Saturday my instructor finally posted my grade for the test at 12:33 a.m. this morning. And, guess what? 104%!! LOL! Didn't even realize you could get over a 100%. The only thing I can think of is he curved it slightly and added extra points onto everyone scores? Not sure, wont know until tomorrow night, but I'm happy!

So recently we finished reading "The Story For Little Ones". I'm so happy we stumbled upon this when visiting Crosspointe Community Church in Michigan. The chapters are perfect size to read to the kids, and actually we would read it twice, just to make sure Connor heard most of it, and then we'd ask him what happened in the chapter. We're not a very religious family, and only attend church once in a great while, but I do what my children to have some sort of basic knowledge in religion and when they're older they can choose for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment