Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Memorial Day

So this week I started my Accounting 1 class - 8 weeks, 2 days a week, 5:30-9:30. I was pretty much dreading this class. This is actually the second time I've had to take this class, the first time I was pregnant with Connor and just didn't feel like going, so I ended up dropping the class. What a dumb mistake that was! The instructor had e-mailed us this past weekend and said if you wanted to get a head start you could read the first chapter and do the first online assignment (7 questions). Well, you know what? I was the only one in his 2 classes that actually did it! Jeez....... lol!

So, for Memorial Day the last couple of years we end up going to the Monona Parade and watching Scott's Mom march! The kids have a blast and it's always a great time. They love getting candy (and who am I kidding, so do I!) and also being able to see grandma. This year it was a pretty hot day outside and Donovan ended up leaving the parade (I think about 1/2 way through, but I don't remember for sure) but the rest of us powered through it and made it all the way to the end. I can't imagine how hot all the people who had to march were considering how hot we were! Thankfully before the parade started, Scott's Dad & I walked down the street to the gas station with the two boys to go to the bathroom and to get slushies!

No comments:

Post a Comment