Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Father's Day

So I was super excited to find out that I received a 104% on my Accounting 1 test, until I went to class last night and realized a perfect on the test would have resulted in a 105%, doh! I lost 4-1/4 points on something dumb. Not that I didn't deserve to loose that point, but I shouldn't have put down the wrong page reference number. Oh well I guess, I have a perfect on everything else I've turned in so my overall grade is still over 100%. I am now 5/16 of the way done with this class!

So a little over a week ago was Father's Day. Scott received from us: 2 Angry Bird Shirts, and 1 Fruit Ninja Shirt (Scott loves novelty t-shirts and I have to start replacing all of his old ones because the Larges look like they fit Scott, but they don't. After you wash them once or twice they end up being way to short), we also cooked a nice dinner on Saturday night, and also there is a promise to get a new cell phone for him (and me) when we have time to go get it done.  That morning we woke up and went to breakfast at the VFW with Scott's family and then we headed to the zoo with them. We walked around for awhile and then had a nice picnic lunch right outside. Then the kids got to play on the playground for awhile then we headed home for a nap. For dinner we were going to go to Aunt Missy's but she text to cancel so instead we went over to the Moore's house and ordered Glass Nickel - yumm! I love their stuff and could eat there almost every day, but it's a little pricey to do that and I would get super fat, lol. I hope all the Daddy's out there had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment