Sunday, July 1, 2012

Water For Elephants

Lazy Sunday around here. Read a book, slept in late had a nap, great day in my mind. However, I didn't go to the grocery store, so we'll be scrapping by the next couple of days until I can get there on Tuesday or Wednesday. Oh well, it was worth it. Today was the only day in the month of July that I didn't have anything written on the calender!

So for this month's book club we decided to read Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen (we'll be meeting to discuss next Friday). It was a very quick read and I really enjoyed reading it. While reading it I could totally picture the movie, and I hope when I see it I wont be disappointed by it. The only part of the book that I did not like was the part with Walter & Camel. I really wish that would have turned out a little differently. Scott actually was "reading" (he gets the CD's and listens to it on the way to and from work - he's not much of a reader) it at the same time, so it was kind of fun to discuss and give eachother little hints about what was going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment