Friday, July 20, 2012

Connor's B-Day Party

So I went to the Dr. and it was exactly what I thought it was (swimmers ear). I wish they would have just given me the prescription instead of making me pay the $25 co-pay and them telling me exactly what I knew it was already. Oh well I guess, not much you can do about that. I just hope these drops work quickly and I wont have to wake up tonight in pain again.

Almost 2 weeks ago now we had Connor's 5th birthday party. We had it out at Grandma & Grandpa's house in Waunakee and it was a blast. They got Connor a bouncy house (so fun!) and we filled up a bunch of balloons, had a sprinkler and squirt guns. The theme for his party was WWE (of course) and a bunch of family showed up to celebrate. He got some star wars movies, a bunch of wrestling stuff, some spider man Lego's, a cars toy and a bunch of other stuff. Man, his he spoiled! Can't believe my baby is 5 years old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment