Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Birthday

I've been really slacking in the month of July at posting. Between work, school, reading a couple of books and taking care of the kids I haven't had a lot of time to sit down and write up a post. I can't promise to find more time to write. This summer still have lots of events left and I have a stack of books I want to read, and I'm only just over 50% done with my Accounting 1 class.

So about 2 weeks ago was my birthday. I can't believe how the years are just flying by. Aren't they suppose to be slow until you're older? Have I already reached the age where some of the years blur together and I'm not sure if it was this year or the previous when such and such happened? Ugh. I don't want to think about that right now. My birthday was pretty nice. We went to Lake Mills to go swimming, picked up some Subway on the way. Then went home and took a nap (I love naps if you didn't know that already). For dinner we went to the Great Dane and afterwards came back to the house for cake & presents. I received a Kindle Fire (which I love but still haven't actually read a book on it), some clothes, floor mats for my car (still have to clean it out so I can put them in), a new blender (really needed that) and a gift card to Boston Store (where I get my makeup). All in all I can't complain it was a nice birthday and I'm still glad I continue to take the day off of work each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment