Monday, July 9, 2012

Couple's Retreat

Back to another Monday. I am officially 1/2 way done with my Accounting 1 class this summer, and I've still got over a 100%. Not sure how long that is going to last, I have another test coming up this Thursday that I'm not nearly as confident as the last two. At least I have some time to try and figure a couple of the things out.

A couple of week's ago Scott & I sat down and watched Couple's Retreat. It's a few years old but we never had a chance to watch it until now. Not that I was missing anything without watching it. The movie was okay and there were parts that I laughed at but it's nothing that I would have to sit down and watch again. If it's on TV sometime and there is nothing else to watch I'd probably watch it but it is not a movie I will go out of my way to watch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment