Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Balanced Mom

So as of last night I only have one more class left for my Accounting 1 class! Woho! On Thursday I have my chapter 8 & 9 test and then the final. I'm feeling fairly confident that I will finish the class with an A. I think I would have to seriously screw up on one of those tests to not get an A, and honestly I don't see that happening. But only time will tell!

So recently I finished reading The Balanced Mom by Bria Simpson. The concept of the book is good and some of the ideas in the book are really good but for me it seemed the first half of the book repeated it self almost every chapter just with a few different words added or subtracted. Also a lot of her suggestions cost money, which really isn't an option for some people. I guess I didn't really know what to expect from the book but it did not meet my expectations. It was quick read so if you pick it up it wont be a complete waste of your time but I wouldn't actively seek to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment